Re: the terms for to and from

I've always argued it is more intuitive and follows other similar email
standards, which is why we use it in OpenTransact.

I think the PaySwarm community expressed some openness to change to that at
some point.

--
http://picomoney.com - A whole new kind of money
http://payglo.be - Blog about payments from a global perspective