Re: Introduction to Linked Data and JSON-LD

great!

feedback on the first video:

* 12 minutes is an unusual length (up to 3 minutes fits inside my
reading flow; 30-50 minutes is something i bookmark and then sit down
for, for instance at lunchtime). but it works well, i think! nice.
also, the slides work very well. it's stuff i already know, but still
i wasn't bored while viewing it.

* the only thing that confused me was for some reason (maybe because
Tim is a leaf in the tree) i had understood Jan is the parent of Tim,
and then when you said "Jan's parent is Tim", it sounded like it was
the wrong way around. But if you think of the arrow as a "parent"
property instead of a "parent" verb, then it's obvious.

* also Google converting feet to meters is not an example of linked
data, it's a built-in calculator. converting yens to dollars would be
a better example i think