Re: Updated Security Vocabulary spec

On 06/13/2012 06:15 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> On May 28, 2012, at 02:12 , Manu Sporny wrote:
>> The updated and time-stamped spec can be found here:
>>
>> http://payswarm.com/specs/ED/vocabs/security/2012-05-27/
>
> Just an (unrelated) heads up: the latest ReSpec v3 version (which
> ought to be available from
> http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common shortly) now
> includes support for new document types that include CG-DRAFT and
> CG-FINAL.

Brilliant - we'll switch over as soon as possible!

We'll also switch the documents over that are in the JSON-LD Community
Group, as we're going to have to do the CG-DRAFT to CG-FINAL transition
in the next few weeks. So, your announcement is very timely (or did Ian
Jacobs gently twist your arm? :P).

Thanks again for all of your hard work on ReSpec - it's a brilliant tool
and has saved many W3C spec editors countless hours of wrestling with
the "old way" of doing things.

blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/