Re: Updated Security Vocabulary spec

Hi all,

Just an (unrelated) heads up: the latest ReSpec v3 version (which ought to be available from http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common shortly) now includes support for new document types that include CG-DRAFT and CG-FINAL. Those are the expected document types for Community Group specs, so you might wish to look into using those instead of "unofficial". I just thought I'd bring it up in case you were interested in doing things by the rules (where by the rules, given that this is a CG, also means "at the bleeding edge" ;).