Re: On a PISP flow [Was: Feedback from Harry Halpin and Ian Jacobs to European Banking Authority Discussion Paper]

Hello Nick, Hello Matt,
could we have a chat or a mail exchange about the questions raised by
Ian in the message hereafter ?
Impacts of PSD2 on the flows are certainly to consider (since PSD2
creates a play ground for new actors) and I would appreciate to know
your approach on the best way to present flows (and which flows would be
the most interesting).
And we have to integrate this in the discussions handled by the group
dedicated to PSD2 (David, Paddy, Evert, Cyril).
Thanks
Frédéric.

     As a reminder, the new actors (definitions from PSD2):

/*    Payment Initiation Service Providers* :‘payment initiation
service’ means a service to initiate a payment order at the request of
the payment service user with         respect to a payment account held
at another payment service provider;//
//*    Account Information Service Providers*: ‘account information
service’ means an online service to provide consolidated information on
one or more payment accounts held by the payment service user with
either another payment service provider or with more than one payment
service provider;//
//*    Account Servicing Payment Service Providers*: ‘account servicing
payment service provider’ means a payment service provider providing and
maintaining a             payment account for a payer;/