Re: [payment arch] Agenda: Payment Architecture Task Force - Thursday, May 27th 2015

hi
for account management part,
by considering web credential proposal,

current document is describing account provider.

does it mean the account can be used to verify web credentials?

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate
CTO, CISSP