Re: Gates Foundation announces LevelOne Project

On 04/30/2015 10:41 PM, Adler, Patrick wrote:
> Any chance they might be willing to join us during the face to face
> in June to share directly?

Yep, I raised this w/ them during the meeting a few weeks ago. They said
they'd try to find someone to attend and join the discussion. I still
need to connect W3C via David, Erik, and Ian w/ Kosta, Rodger, Lewis and
the rest of the team at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.