From: Kepeng Li <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com<mailto:kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com>>
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2015 7:50 AM
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>>
Cc: "ËïÙ»(Ñ©µÏ)" <sunqian.sq@alibaba-inc.com<mailto:sunqian.sq@alibaba-inc.com>>, ÜïµÎ <hongru.zhr@alibaba-inc.com<mailto:hongru.zhr@alibaba-inc.com>>, David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com<mailto:David_E3@VERIFONE.com>>
Subject: Self Introduction

Hello all,

This is Kepeng Li from Alibaba Group, a new member for this group. My colleague Qian Sun, and our leader Judy Zhu, also joined this group last week.

Alibaba Group is a new member for W3C, and we just joined W3C early this month.

Web payment is a very important business for us, and we believe W3C Web Payment standard work is very valuable to the industry.

We would like to learn the previous work first, then contribute our ideas (e.g. use cases, payment agent considerations, security aspects) in the future.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Kepeng Li
Alibaba Group

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.