Re: [payment agent]

Hi Manu,

This looks interesting, but wondering if the author sent along a copy of
the paper and if there are any conditions around it's use (not sure what
the author shared in his message to you)?  Any thoughts?

Thanks again for sharing!

Pat

On 3/2/15 7:02 PM, "Manu Sporny" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

>The author of this paper just reached out to me via LinkedIn:
>
>"""
>... we present the general approach we have followed for the design of
>different payment frameworks that facilitate these processes. This
>approach is built upon the base of a set of generic components that we
>have defined. Namely, a generic payment protocol for supporting payments
>with different protocols; a payment schema that allows the description
>of payment information and the definition of payment extensions to some
>protocols; a generic wallet Application Programming Interface (API) to
>support the definition of wallets for different protocols, and a payment
>ontology for the semantic annotation and description of payment
>information. These generic components can be utilized in different
>scenarios and provide a uniform way to make purchases, which generates
>user trust and simplifies its use.
>"""
>
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0920548911000699#
>
>primary author is Antonio Ruiz-Martínez:
>
>https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=235459031
>
>So, we can just copy-paste that paper into the work we're doing and
>we're done! :P
>
>On a more serious note - we should read the paper and invite the primary
>author in to review the work we're doing, and possibly help us w/
>reviews and contributions in general.
>
>-- manu
>
>--
>Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny)
>Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
>blog: The Marathonic Dawn of Web Payments
>http://manu.sporny.org/2014/dawn-of-web-payments/

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.