From: David Jackson [mailto:david.dj.jackson@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 4:12 PM
To: Manu Sporny; public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: need reason description for exclusion of UseCase v1

Initiating function -- just pick a word and define it as such. And ending state -- pick a word for that and define it. Therefore, we have a beginning and end. :)

--

David Jackson | Senior Director Financial Services
Mobile: +1.614.560.1237 | VOIP: +1.614.465.6654 Oracle Industry Solutions Group New York City | Columbus