From: Mountie Lee [mailto:mountie@paygate.net]
Sent: Freitag, 17. Juli 2015 06:24
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: Multiple Wallets

Hi.

when I review Charter
it is describing discovery of payment schemes and selection of payment instruments.

it seams that discovery and selection are under single wallet.

but normally we can think user will have multiple wallets. (maybe user will choose primary wallet)

I think the charter is not touching the case of multiple wallets.

if we think discovery for multiple wallets, the operation and actors will be totally different by the location of wallet (client side wallet can be discovered by payee, server side wallet can be discovered by payer)

how can I understand this scenario?

regards
mountie
--