Re: [payment_agent] developing a flow chart and mapping with standards and existing system

On 11/24/2014 09:38 AM, Stephane Boyera wrote:
> I'm trying to find examples of such flow diagram from e.g. existing
> payment system. Any links/referenes would be helpful

Here's the fundamental flow that the Web Payments CG has been focusing
on. It's pretty simple/generic and should be able to fit all the payment
methods you outlined:

https://web-payments.org/specs/source/web-commerce-api/#payment-flow-overview

There's quite a bit of hand-waving in the diagram that is further
detailed in a variety of other technical specifications, but I think
that illustrates the sort of "swim-lane diagram" based approach you're
asking for?

>From what I remember, Dave Raggett also had an excellent diagram showing
where the standards work needed to happen that he presented during the
Web Payments Workshop that we should try and integrate.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.