From: Bazin Pascal <Pascal.Bazin@gemalto.com>
To: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Date: 12/11/2014 04:52 PM
Subject: Joining Web Payment Interest Group,

Hi everyone,

                I’m glad I’m joining the Web Payment Interest Group. I’m
with Gemalto company and work as a Solution Architect in the field of
eCommerce and mCommerce.
I will try to share some of the ideas we already have experimented in this
field and learn from other members’ feedback for a better payment
experience on the web.

Talk to you soon,
Regards,

 Description : Description :
 Description :                      III Pascal BAZIN
 cid:image001.jpg@01CD5BA1.E85550A0 Solution Architect - eCommerce –
                                    Ezio Pinpaid
                                    Tel: +33 (0)155 01 60 09 – Mob: +33
                                    (0)680 04 83 99
                                    6 rue de la Verrerie - CS 20001
                                    92197 MEUDON cedex - France
                                    www.gemalto.com or
                                    www.justaskgemalto.com

 Description : Description :
 Description :
 cid:image002.jpg@01CD5BA1.E85550A0

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and
may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for
the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission
free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a
transmitted virus.