Re: test results page needs a kick

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:33:50 -0500
To: Jack Berkowitz <jack.berkowitz@networkinference.com>
Cc: public-webont-comments@w3.org

> Could someone at the Consortium offices give a reset to the test
> results page for OWL implementations
> (http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out).  Trying to
> get a re-generation to occur, and its failing on re-importing the RDF
> files from the different implementers.

Actually, it's run manually, so it needed a different kind of kick.
The "manual regeneration" is just to view a private copy.

I've run it; let me know if the results are as you expect.

I see the Bossam and Jena feeds have gone 404.  I'll run it again in a
few days and see if they've come back.

    -- sandro