Re: test results page needs a kick

Sandro,

Still "No Joy".  Clicking the regeneration button from here yields:

/ Page generation progress report
. . cached version expired 88.173629 days ago
. . using If-Modified-Since conditional GET
. . / receiving data

Can't load http://www.mindswap.org/2003/pellet/results.rdf

We are just wanting to check the results for our upcoming release!

thanks,
Jack