RE: Comments for OWL Candidate Recommendation

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:41:49 -0500
To: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>, public-webont-comments@w3.org

Thanks for the careful read.

Re your comments on the Guide.  I have corrected all the
typos, members->participants, and am nearly done with the
references. I am using the citation form suggested.
While it turns out to be a little verbose, I agree with
the rationale.

The references particularly needed fixing and I now need
to run through the various verifiers before publishing to
the web site.

The following is pending, per Deborah McGuinness' earlier email.

> Section 7.2 most likely needs to be rewritten to point only to IANA
> reserved sites per RFC 2606 (example.org, example.com and example.net
> or if you need evocative names, e.g. wine-portal.example.com).

- Mike

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre
98 San Jacinto, #500