Re: Comments for OWL Candidate Recommendation

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:51:33 +0300
To: lesch@w3.org
Cc: public-webont-comments@w3.org

I also s/working drafts/Working Drafts/

all these are done, see editors draft
dated 22nd September.

Test Cases [5]
s/web-site/Web site/
s/working group/Working Group/
s/members of this group working group/participants in this Working Group/

A question, I saw you commented on the compound document structure of OWL
Semantics & Abstract Syntax. [S&AS] Is the one I've used OK for OWL Test

For many earlier drafts , not having a compound document was perceived as a
problem. The current solution involves generating the three single document
versions M.html L.html and XXL.html and then xslt-ing the (informative)
XXL.html version with the script below to make the normative compound

However, I didn't find any guidance as to W3C policy for such things, and
basically just copied S&AS and some other TR but I forget which.

I would be happy to entertain changes to the xslt, less happy with suggestions
that could not easily be addressed that way.