Re: Chair's Challenge response

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:26:40 -0400
To: Jack Berkowitz <jack.berkowitz@networkinference.com>
Cc: public-webont-comments@w3.org

> The RDF results file is available at:
>
> http://demo.networkinference.com/tests/cerebra08102003.rdf

Thanks, I've incorporated the results in the report.

   "Approved Tests Passed 0 times: None"

> Further test results may be made available by Network Inference in the
> future, pending the resolution of outstanding issues regarding the reporting
> and presentation of test results, which have been raised to the WebOnt
> group.

Are you referring to Charles White's proposal to modify "30 or so"
tests [1], or have I missed some purely presentational issue?  If the
latter, I apologize; could you please remind me?

     -- sandro   (OWL Test Results [2] maintainer)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Oct/0072
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out