Re: Please help on description-logic-xxx test cases.

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:28:41 +0000
To: <minsu@etri.re.kr>
Cc: <public-webont-comments@w3.org>

The tests come from data used in a system comparison at DL'98 [1], but
were derived from modal logic tests devised by Heuerding and
Schwendimann.

Ian

@TechReport{Heuerding96a,
  author =       {A. Heuerding and S. Schwendimann},
  title =        {A benchmark method for the propositional modal logics {K}, {KT}, and {S4}},
  institution =  {University of Bern, Switzerland},
  year =         1996,
  type =         {Technical report},
  number =       {IAM-96-015},
  month =        Oct