Please help on description-logic-xxx test cases.

From: Minsu Jang <minsu@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:15:07 +0900
To: <public-webont-comments@w3.org>

Hi all,

Any help would be appreciated.
I'm struggling with entailment tests for OWL DL.
I have added to my OWL inference rulebase a bunch of inference
rules for owl:intersectionOf and owl:complementOf, and it made
my Bossam engine successfully pass five description-logic-2xx tests,
which are 201,202,204,205 and 207. :-)
But I got two failures on 203 and 206. :-(

What are the purposes of these tests? The descriptions on
the tests just say something cryptic like k_branch, k_d4,
k_dum, k_grz, k_lin, k_path, and k_ph. I cannot see any
differences between the tests by reading premise documents.
They just look very similar to each other.

Can anybody shed some light on me, please?

Best,
Minsu

Minsu Jang
Senior Member of Engineering Staff
Business Knowledge Research Team
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
Phone: +82-42-860-1250 Fax: +82-42-860-6790