From: Maria Auday [mailto:maria@w3.org]
Sent: jeudi 8 mai 2014 16:57
To: Coralie Mercier
Cc: public-webizen@w3.org; Veronica Thom
Subject: Re: Scheduling next Webizen TF teleconference

Hello Coralie,

Jeff can be available both times you suggest. Thursday will require a rescheduling but an easy one if that day works best. Veronica's calendar is also free.

>> Monday 12 May 10 a.m. EDT (that is 2 p.m. UTC) Thursday 15 May 11
>> a.m. EDT (that is 3 p.m. UTC)

Thank you,

Maria

On May 7, 2014, at 8:33 PM, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

> On 5/7/2014 7:41 PM, Coralie Mercier wrote:
>>
>> Hi Webizen Task Force,
>> Hi Maria (for Jeff's calendar advice),
>>
>> As Jeff reminded us at Monday's meeting, we're 5 weeks away from the AC meeting, where the Webizen proposal is going to be discussed.
>>
>> Items we need to progress on include naming of the program (all), discounts proposal (Veronica), launch plan (which I just over-hauled today), voting mechanism? (all but most likely the masochists among us), wrapping up our proposal (all).
>>
>> [Apologies if I'm missing outstanting items, I am still in the
>> process of catching up after a two-week hiatus. Please, write back if
>> this is the case.]
>>
>> Will there be items to discuss next week? I can talk about the Comm plan.
>> If so, are people available? Here are two proposed 1-hour slots, based on past meetings:
>>
>> Monday 12 May 10 a.m. EDT (that is 2 p.m. UTC) Thursday 15 May 11
>> a.m. EDT (that is 3 p.m. UTC)
>
> I would prefer next week.  Either of these times are OK if Maria can move things around.  I am traveling the following week.
>

>> If not, we should meet the following week. Here's a proposed 1-hour slots:
>>
>> Thursday 22 May 11 a.m. EDT (that is 3 p.m. UTC)
>>
>> Let us know which day works best for you.
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Coralie

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus