Re: Should WebIDs denote people or accounts?

It looks like we're making progress. In that light, I suggest we set the
date for a formal call, to try to summarize this pretty long thread and
come up with real actions/solutions and maybe things we can work on next.

Should we try something this Friday (usual 4pm CET / 10am EST), or maybe
next Friday?

-- Andrei