Re: Does FOAF provide sufficient ontological support for WebID & WWW Identity AUTH REQ's?

Pretty much agree with all of Kingsley's points here.

You need to read carefully the WebID spec

   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/identity/#overview

It illustrates very clearly the difference between the WebID, the WebID profile URI,
the referent of each URI, and what type of relation the relation of sense (meaning)
is, and a uniquely identifying description of a person.

Henry