Re: WebID+TLS Spec was (Re: Signed WebID documents and trust wrt GPG Web of Trust)

Henry Story:

> On 29 May 2013, at 16:16, "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kuckartz@ping.de> wrote:
>
>> Henry Story:
>>> In any case Manu did not participate in any of the work for the past
3 years or so, and
>>> has publically been critical of WebID.
>>
>> That he has publically been critical of WebID should be *irrelevant*
>> regarding the question if he should be mentioned as a (former) editor in
>> the document.
>
> Indeed if that were the only reason for him not being listed as an
> author that would not be enough of a reason.

In other words: His public criticism of WebID is one element (maybe the
main one) in your decision to no longer mention him as an author.

I am active in the Federated Social Web Community Group and have now
decided against promoting WebID there at least until this issue is
resolved. Independent of any technical evaluation it is important that
technical specifications which are used for an important aspect of the
Open Social Web are controlled in a decent way.

While I am not active in the WebID Community Group and currently have no
intention to change that I think that others who are active here should
evaluate if you are really representing the best interests of the
Community Group as a chair.

Cheers,
Andreas