Re: (Dis)Proving that 303s have a performance impact.

On 2/18/13 12:44 PM, Mo McRoberts wrote:
> Right, so you're not fundamentally opposed to a piece of explanatory text after all?

I am opposed to the current placement of the notice/warning in the WebID
spec.

> Why on earth did you want a vote for its outright removal, then?!

Is that what I said? Again can you please digest [1][2][3]. You claim to
not be selective, but you demonstrate the complete opposite. You can't
tell me that my issues about the "unnecessary notice" haven't been at
the core of all of my messages about this sad affair.

Links:

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2013Feb/0027.html --
initial request (clearly verbose and incomprehensible) .
2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2013Feb/0045.html --
another .
3. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2013Feb/thread.html
-- threaded view of this mailing list .