Re: WebID authentication and subsequent visualization of the dereferenced WebID profile in 3D

On 12 Feb 2013, at 04:49, Erich Bremer <erich@ebremer.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
>    I just wanted to share my post of the addition of WebID authentication to my 3D RDF-driven data visualization system:
> http://www.ebremer.com/nexus/WebIDauthentication
> enjoy :-)  - Erich

Nice post Erich.

I added you to my profile
http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card

Looking at the video, I don't see a user interaction where the user is
asked with which Id he would like to use to identify himself if any.

Btw this I think opens up literally a new dimension of improvement for your software.

If you look at the RDF Semantics document you'll see that the meaning of a graph is the set of possible worlds in which it is true.

https://blogs.oracle.com/bblfish/entry/possible_worlds_and_the_web
https://blogs.oracle.com/bblfish/entry/the_fifth_dimension

Now when you GET an RDF graph you have to see it as describing a set of possibilities, that may not  overlap the possibilities described by another graph ( the graphs could be contradictory ) It should therfore always be possible to break apart two graphs that were once merged, and to see where those graphs came from. It would be interesting to think of the visualistation of this process of merging and unmerging information.

Henry