Re: LDP Interoperability

Hi Andrei,

As I said to Alexandre,

"IMHO, the best thing we can do is write the entire WebID 1.0
specification for #frag URIs, and simply remove the "MUST/SHOULD use a
#frag URI" from a normative part - this way we aren't excluding them,
but we are firmly sitting ourselves on the #frag side, if people want to
use 303 URIs then they're on their own and can work out the nuances and
drawbacks entailed themselves. But we can't exclude them. Hopefully LDP
will take the same approach."

This approach fulfils all of the requirements, and basically create a
#frag eco system which is LDP and WebID friendly - however, critically,
it does not exclude 303 URIs, it simply does not specify what happens
for them, it puts them outside the scope of the specification.

if </resource/foo> 303s to </data/foo>, then </data/foo> can easily be
an LDPR, or a WebID Profile. Whilst </resource/foo> is then whatever you
establish it to be by looking at the RDF. I believe this is in the
spirit of the hr14 resolution.

Best,

Nathan