Re: LDP Interoperability

Hello all,

In the light of tomorrow's WebID teleconf, I would like to point to the
following wiki page containing a list of requirements for WebID [1]. Please
take your time and read through it before the teleconf starts. The purpose
of this document is to establish what the purpose of WebID is.

Thank you!
Andrei

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/Requirements