Re: Hash Discussion Overview II - the return

Ok, I moved your fixes down

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/index.php?title=WebID_Definition%2Fhash2&diff=545&oldid=543

IT would be useful to have an argument to show it is really possible ( perhaps by a hyperlink to a page that explains this ). But this does remove a lot of the efficiency problem for the future at least.