Re: Hash Discussion Overview II - the return

On 8 Dec 2012, at 19:42, Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl> wrote:

> FYI:
>
> http://blog.ldodds.com/2012/12/07/http-1-1-changes-relevant-to-linked-data/

Yes, I saw that Dominik, but I looked for the text and could not find it.

Nathan recently wrote that:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2012Dec/0039.html
[[
httpbis doesn't speak of caching in regard to 303 any more
]]

Is it simply that they don't mention that they cannot be cached that fixes this?
The spec is pretty long, so I am not sure.

IT used to say
[[
The 303 response MUST NOT be cached, but the response to the second (redirected) request might be cacheable.
]]

Is the fact that they removed this mean that it is cacheable?

Henry