Website

From: Shane Hudson <Shane@ShaneHudson.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 21:18:14 +0100
To: public-webhistory@w3.org
Hi all,

I have been thinking about setting up a website for archiving articles,
random bits of information and software etc. Obviously I know that everyone
on this mailing list is interested in similar so might be worth setting up
as a group thing?

I have noticed that while the .coms are taken, both HistoryOfTheWeb.co and
WebHistory.co are available domains. Thought I should post to you all to
see what you think before going ahead and starting it myself.

What do you think? What domain would you use? And any idea of what software
is best to use? I will be able to get MirrorService.org to mirror all
content we archive.

Shane