Perfect Timing [via Web History Community Group]

From: Eric Meyer <eric@meyerweb.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:49:44 +0000
To: public-webhistory@w3.org
I can’t tell you how excited I am about this group’s existence!  I’ve
recently started collecting a few pieces of history on my own, and have been
slowly gearing up to start documenting the stories of people and events in web
history before they’re lost.  To think that a group of like-minded people can
help [...]

This post sent on Web History Community Group

'Perfect Timing'

http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory/2012/05/24/perfect-timing/

Learn more about the Web History Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory