Welcome [via Web History Community Group]

From: Max Froumentin <maxf@webfoundation.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:11:35 +0000
To: public-webhistory@w3.org
Thanks for the interest a lot of you have already expressed, on this page and
offline. Dan Brickley and I will be the chairs of this group, and in the course
of next week we will send a "charter", or at least a description of the
activities and the objectives we've thought of when we [...]

This post sent on Web History Community Group

'Welcome'

http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory/2012/05/25/welcome/

Learn more about the Web History Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory