Re: Telcon tomorrow (Wed. 01/31) is cancelled

Google has IP, would be happy to let it become royalty free if we proceed,
and would love to see this go forward.

We have been discussing the potential to provide an open source reference
implementation. Internal discussion has trended toward the notion of
extending harfbuzz as part of our Faster Horse project to build a fast
native subsetter (https://goo.gl/Qy3Eqc).