Re: Telcon reminder and agenda for today (Wed., June 29)

FYI, in checking conform statements against the wiki and the implemented
tests I think we are just shy of 70% complete:

at 9/20
dc 7/8
ff 17/23
ua 19/24

~69% (52/75) done

I updated the implementation status of several tests in the wiki to done.
We expect to be done with the test suite by F2F (hopefully well before) as
long as the spec stays stable. I won't be at the F2F and should probably be
assumed absent for all of September.