Re: Telcon reminder and agenda for today (Wed., June 29)

On 29/6/16 15:59, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:
> Hello WG,
>

> Let’s get together on WebEx call today to briefly recap the remaining
> open action items [1], hopefully review the progress made with CTS
> development [2-5] and discuss summer vacation plans (i.e., when you plan
> to be on vacation, what are the tentative dates when having another call
> would be feasible, etc.). Ideally, I’d like us to be “CTS-free” by the
> time we meet F2F in September at ATypI / W3C events – let’s see if this
> is feasible and can be done within the next couple of months.

I have a conflict this evening, so won't be able to join today.

(My availability will likely be erratic during July/early August, too,
between an upcoming house move and several other major upheavals that
all seem to be converging.... it's probably best to assume I won't have
anything to contribute for the time being, sorry!)

Jonathan