Re: F2F straw poll (was: ATypI and TPAC)

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 7:40 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com> wrote:

> Thank you Rod and David (by proxy :)

Thank you Vlad and Rod!

> All, considering the regrets and the general emerging consensus on the F2F
> date – let’s forgo the WebEx call today.
>
> With my WG Chair hat on - I will take the liberty to go ahead and declare
> the day of Monday, Sep. 12 as our F2F date in Warsaw, Poland.

Monday Sept 12th for the W3C web fonts working group meeting sounds great!

As Google has an office in Warsaw, I could reserve a room(s) there for the
day, if everyone would like to meet there:

Google Warsaw
Warsaw Financial Center, Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warszawa, Poland

https://goo.gl/maps/jqf18BY4ijw

Should we plan for the entire day or half a day (with lunch)?  Thoughts?

Thank you,
David