From: David Kuettel [mailto:kuettel@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 4:45 PM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir
Cc: Roderick Sheeter; Chris Lilley; Behdad Esfahbod; WebFonts WG
Subject: Re: F2F straw poll (was: ATypI and TPAC)

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 7:40 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com<mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>> wrote:

Thank you Rod and David (by proxy :)

Thank you Vlad and Rod!

All, considering the regrets and the general emerging consensus on the F2F date – let’s forgo the WebEx call today.

With my WG Chair hat on - I will take the liberty to go ahead and declare the day of Monday, Sep. 12 as our F2F date in Warsaw, Poland.
Monday Sept 12th for the W3C web fonts working group meeting sounds great!

As Google has an office in Warsaw, I could reserve a room(s) there for the day, if everyone would like to meet there:

Google Warsaw
Warsaw Financial Center, Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warszawa, Poland

https://goo.gl/maps/jqf18BY4ijw

Should we plan for the entire day or half a day (with lunch)?  Thoughts?

Thank you,
David

This is the day before ATypI officially begins so we will not have any scheduling conflicts. It is also worth to note that among workshops they will be running on Sep. 13 there is one in particular that is technology-related: “SVG in OpenType” presented by Adobe’s Miguel Sousa. It’s scheduled in the end of the day Tuesday at 2:30 – 5:30 pm and is likely to be the one I’d want to attend.

Cheers,

Vlad