From: Cosimo Lupo [mailto:cosimo.lupo@daltonmaag.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 5:02 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: status of hmtx transform proposal?

Hello,

I just wanted to know what is the situation of the hmtx transform that was proposed a few months ago.

I remember Jonathan Kew proposed to use some of the reserved bits in the WOFF2 directory entries to specify a version number that would indicate the kind of transform to apply for each table.

Are you planning to proceed along these lines and add this to the WOFF2 spec?

Thank you,

All best,

—
Cosimo Lupo