Re: Agenda for WebEx call tomorrow (Dec. 2)

On 1/12/15 22:20, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:
> Hello WG,
>
> Let’s have our scheduled calls tomorrow to get things moving. I’d like
> to propose the following items for our discussion tomorrow :
>
> -Review spec changes and pending action items (also see comments for
> details) [1-3];

Looking through the spec changes, I noticed a couple of minor typos as I
was reading:

§4.1 Two occurrences of "subsclause", should be "subclause".

§5.1 (under Decoding of Empty Glyphs) Text mentions "xmin, xmax, ymin
and ymax" without the camelCase that is used elsewhere.

§5.1 and §5.3 Each has an instance of "woff2 file", where elsewhere we
use "WOFF2 file".

§5.4 Uses "Xmin" several times, should be "xMin" for consistency with
elsewhere. There's also "leftsideBearing" without a capital "S" in the
last sentence of the section.

JK