Re: Test collections

Fair enough. I'm leery of pushing into the primary reference repository in
a very early state as the reference is pulled into published software and I
would not want any of them to update to latest and pick up potentially
unfortunate changes from the preliminary collection support code.

So ... I'll look into pushing a preliminary version to a fork for people to
play with as I definitely agree about early results being better.