Re: Test collections

Hello Roderick,

> Definitely but I'd like it a little further along before doing that.

If the software is mature enough for you to need test fonts then its
also mature enough for someone with fonts they can't share to
contribute results.

Of course, retesting may be required, but that is up to Liam to
decide. Its better to get results early.

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain