Re: W3C Meeting in Amsterdam (October 11th) - Meeting Location & Info

Hello David,

> Hello Chris,

> Great point and thank you for bringing this up.  Per the Google guest
> check-in guidelines, attendees will ** NOT ** need to sign an NDA as
> all of the discussions + presentations will be open, public and not
> confidential.

Thanks for the clarification! As expected, but still good to check in
advance.

(Memories of hanging around outside a meeting hosted by another
company, while their and our lawyers came to agreement over no NDA,
thus wasting 3 precious hours).

--
Best regards,