Re: W3C Meeting in Amsterdam (October 11th) - Meeting Location & Info

Hello Chris,

Great point and thank you for bringing this up.  Per the Google guest
check-in guidelines, attendees will ** NOT ** need to sign an NDA as
all of the discussions + presentations will be open, public and not
confidential.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Amsterdam!

Thank you,
David