RE: Conf. call agenda, Wednesday Nov. 16

Hello WG,

We decided to skip our next telcon on Nov. 23 (the day before Thanksgiving holiday in US) and will resume our normal schedule on Nov. 30.
Draft minutes of today's call: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/16-webfonts-minutes.html
and in plain text below:
                               - DRAFT -

                 WebFonts Working Group Teleconference

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/16-webfonts-irc

Attendees

   Present
          +1.781.970.aaaa, +1.250.668.aabb, Vlad, John,
          +1.443.895.aacc, tal, +1.510.816.aadd

   Regrets
   Chair
          Vlad

   Scribe
          Vlad

Contents

     * [3]Topics
     * [4]Summary of Action Items

   <trackbot> Date: 16 November 2011

   aaaa is me

   action jonathan - WOFF spec edit, remove SOR and CORS identified as
   features at risk

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-107 - - WOFF spec edit, remove SOR and
   CORS identified as features at risk [on Jonathan Kew - due
   2011-11-23].

   action johanathan - WOFF spec edit, update normative reference
   section

   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - johanathan

   action johnathan - WOFF spec edit, update normative reference
   section

   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - johnathan

   action jonathan - WOFF spec edit, update normative reference section

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-108 - - WOFF spec edit, update normative
   reference section [on Jonathan Kew - due 2011-11-23].

   We will skip our phone call (Nov. 23, the day before Thanksgiving
   holiday) and will have the next scheduled telcon on Nov. 30

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]