Re: Conference call agenda, Wed. July 27

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:58:02 +0200
To: "Levantovsky, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
CC: "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
On Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 4:40:01 AM, Vladimir wrote:

LV> Dear WG members,
LV>
LV> We’ll have our regularly scheduled telcon tomorrow, Wednesday July 27th at:
LV> US West Coast - 07:00
LV> US East Coast - 10:00
LV> Central Europe - 16:00
LV> Japan – 23:00

Sorry to have missed the WebFonts call this week -I'm remotely attending the CSS and SVG WG meetings (which are in Seattle, so I am working on Pacific time).

I have been checking the WOFF spec against the publication rules for Candidate Recommendation, so the editors draft currently has a different stylesheet and some boilerplate changes in the front section. I also made the document well-formed :) no technical changes.

Once it's published (probably Thursday next week) I will change the status and stylesheet back to editors draft.