Re: Minutes, 16 February 2011 WebFonts WG telcon

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 07:30:56 +0100, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
wrote:
> Maybe Anne could come up with a quick proposed draft of
> From-Origin before turning into a pumpkin on March 15?

I think Håkon has a point. HTML5 has a section called "Fetching resources"
defining what needs to be taken into account when, well, fetching a
resource. Ideally everything in the web platform ties into that so that it
becomes a universal thing. It would also then be the best place to put a
policy in regarding resource availability.

Having said that, it could be put forward as a separate work item first I
suppose and I should have some time to write that down if the WebFonts WG
thinks that would be a better approach. (Not entirely sure how to tie it
into "Fetching resources" but I will think of something.)

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/