Test Cases

From: Tal Leming <tal@typesupply.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:04:31 -0500
To: WOFF Working Group FONT <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Hello Everyone,

As Vlad mentioned in the agenda for the call, I have been working on files for the test suite. These are still a work in progress, but you can view what I have here:

	http://wofftesttemp.typesupply.com/

The FF-Test directory contains tests based on file format testable assertions in the spec. A rough overview of these files can be seen here:

	http://wofftesttemp.typesupply.com/FF-Tests/fileformattestindex.html

The UA-Test directory contains tests based on User Agent testable assertions in the spec. A rough overview of these files can be seen here:

	http://wofftesttemp.typesupply.com/UA-Tests/useragenttestindex.html

All of these files are generated by this Python script:

	http://wofftesttemp.typesupply.com/testCaseGenerator.txt

Notes on the test cases that are not supported are at the top of the file.

Please note that there *could* be problems in these files, so don't file any bug reports or anything like that based on these just yet. I'm working my way through all of the testable assertions and then I'll check the code again for accuracy.

Tal