several small spec comments

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:53:49 -0800 (PST)
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Several small comments regarding the spec.

Overall:

I think the styling for testing should be moved to an alternate
stylesheet.

Section 3:

> If either or both of the metadata or private blocks is not present

*are* not present

Appendix A:

> Media Type registration

This should be in a separate appendix.

> Subtype name:
>
>    font-woff

This is dependent on the top-level domain issue.  I would suggest:

  woff or font-woff, depending on the type name used

One other minor nit, the date of the spec should be updated to reflect
the actual edit date.

John Daggett