RE: Phone Conferences

Reminder: We will have our first WG phone conference on

Wednesday, May 5th at
US West Coast - 07:00
US East Coast - 10:00
Central Europe - 16:00
Japan - 23:00

The call-in telephone bridge details:
+1.617.761.6200 (Boston) or
+33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice) or
+44.117.370.6152 (Bristol)
conference code 3668 ("FONT")

Tentative agenda:
1. Develop and approve the work plan (we can use [1] as a starting point)
2. Discuss WOFF submission and next steps we need to take to move it towards the Recommendation
3. Same-origin restriction and CORS (what steps we need to take if we agree to make it part of the Recommendation)
4. AOB (please send you suggestions to the list in advance)

Thank you,
Vladimir

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2010Apr/0019.html